GATTY

why ? did this happen?

Don't know .. didn't read your thread. But obviously, you, or someone else posted something that violated the rules.

Don't take it personally. This thread will probably be deleted as well. You're not supposed to question the mods about this stuff. We keep them pretty busy with all of the BS in here.

"And we sat in the Korova Milk Bar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova sold milk plus, milk plus velocet, synthemesc or drencrom which was what we were drinking. And this would sharpen you up for a bit of the old ultraviolence."

Maybe because that has political suggestions and all your details are bogus.

Oh wait, maybe because all your details are bogus and you secretly like to take it up the ass and are too afraid to say so out loud!

Yeah, i would think of the second option myself.

Get real or get a life!

Just a thought, use it, don't use it.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

From the forum rules:

"Gripe" threads about any action from a moderator including "Where did my post go?" posts will be removed. If you have questions about a moderator's action and they did not provide a reason for the intervention, please contact them via private message.

You agree that this is private property and you are our guest, and that Dropzone.com reserves the right to delete any message.

Your post said: "Durka Durka Hakka Sherpa Mohammed Jihad Bakala

PS - everyone has AIDS AIDS AIDS!

Spread LOV! "

Now...What the hell is someone supposed to reply to that post? THAT is why it got deleted, it was utter nonsense.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon