KCJumper

Trip to Jamaica

Hey me and my wife are trying to plan a trip to Montego Bay. Has anyone been there in April. We heard that starting in May they enter their hurricane season. We don't want to spend 7 days just sitting in the rain.

Also we are looking at one of the all inclusive Sandals resorts. Any feedback would be great. Thanks guys and blue skies.

Patrick

I was there in (late) April of last year..it was absolutely gorgeous!!!! Loved it!! Stayed at Beaches in Negril, flew into Montego Bay. Perfect weather everyday.

Beaches is just like Sandals except Beaches allows children...you can't beat either experience. It was absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Stayed drunk and happy 75% of the time, the other 25% of the time I slept!!!!!

Also the way the place looks on the web site and the way it looks in pictures, is absolutely true to life. Gorgeous place!! Picture perfect!! Clean, clean, clean.....super nice people that work there.

Bobbi

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Hurricane season doesn't start till June and even then you don't get into the heaviest part until July or August. Rainy season usually starts mid to late June as well, although you may get some afternoon showers but it won't be anything major. April should be beautiful, so should May....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Weather is no worry.
Got married at Sandals Dunns river.
Sandels = no kids, couples only.
Don't miss the falls if you go here !!!
Beaches= kids are no worrys.
Both are great .
Pick what you want..
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

We went over the christmas vacation, so i can't help you with weather when you are going. We stayed at Breezes, runaway bay. Absolutely beautiful resort and beach. Bus ride from the airport was not as bad as a lot of people made it out to be.:D I have heard that Montego bay beaches are crowded, and lots of peddlers. Ours was not crowded, it was private, they had a nude section, and no peddlers. Check out Trip advisor dot com and you can read lots of reviews about different resorts.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

"Bus ride from the airport was not as bad as a lot of people made it out to be."

beaches Negril is down the street from where you stayed...I remember passing it on the bus trip we took from the airport....the bus trip isn't that bad...maybe an hour or so....depending on your driver....while riding you will see the "real" Jamaica. It ain't pretty how some of the "natives" live (they don't have a choice.[:/]) and makes the arrival at the resort that much sweeter. If you have along day of traveling, like we did...the bus ride makes it just a little bit longer...but it was still fun to drive along the crazy roads of Jamaica, much like Mexico!! WATCH OUT FOR THAT GOAT!!!!:D:D:D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.