homer

Z-Hills

I'll be in Z-Hills this weekend for a CReW camp but will be doing that freefall thing that most people do on Thursday. Anyone interested in jumping with me on Thursday. I promise I won't try and dock your canopy after opening.

Safe Docks,
Scott

CSA #699 Muff #3804

I don't think I'll be ready for CReW even at 100 jumps even though it does peak my curiosity.

Edited to add:
I used to have a partner who would give up being angry at people for lent. That was always fun to watch.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I'll be in Z-Hills this weekend for a CReW camp but will be doing that freefall thing that most people do on Thursday. Anyone interested in jumping with me on Thursday. I promise I won't try and dock your canopy after opening.

Safe Docks,
Scott

Well, sorry, I won't be able to be there, but if I were, I would even let you do that dock-your-canopy thing. I met a guy named Damien (RkyMtnHigh's guy) last time at Sebastian, and let him coax me into doing some wacky shit I had never done before, like top docking, and side-by-side, and we even did a fuckin' downplane! I was beside myself with amazement at what we had done. RkyMtnHigh had seen the downplane and the other stuff during that jump, from a distance. Hoooo-EEE! I dont' think I did too bad for a total novice. What an eye-opener it was.

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"