ntacfreefly

Chris Cowden....

Love you too!:)

What Chris said. Times two.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Hey there, chica. Am I mistaken, or did we wind up not getting to meet each other at Dublin? Dubya Tee Eff, over?

And I merely meant that Chris needed to increase the quantity of HIS love.
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Witness it? I encouraged it. :P

And now I DO remember meeting you! As more of the fog recedes, I'm finding that I met more cool, friendly people than I ever have in my life.

I couldn't wait to see you and I kept watching for you everyday, thinking any minute I would finally see you guys, and now I find out that you blew us off for a swoop comp. Jeesh.

Can't believe I came to GA and didn't leave with a fresh bunch of Brie hugs.[:/]

Yeah, that's right, you did encourage it. :D That was awesome. :D

And that was only the tip of the iceberg for our bonfire shenanigans. If you want to know how it sort of ground to a halt on Friday night, ask Gia. :P

There were 4 of us on a Freefly skydive. The Casa and Kingair (we were in) were running jump runs and somehow unbeknowst to everyone we all ended up in the same airspace. As we were breaking off the tandems from the previous aircraft were below us. They definitely weren't there when we got out (visibly). Anyway, kudos to everyone involved keeping a clear head and doing what was necessary for safety. While hairy everyone deployed ok.

Attached are some screen grabs from my video. Keep in mind I'm using a .3 lens, so things are alot closer than they appear. If you look closely in shot 9, you can see the two birdmen from the casa load we went through (good eye Katie!)

Can't tell if the canopy I passed is a tandem or sport canopy. In any case, it was too damn close... :o

Jeff

ps- forgot to deinterlace... sorry, been going through pics and video for hours now... [:/]
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

There were 4 of us on a Freefly skydive. The Casa and Kingair (we were in) were running jump runs and somehow unbeknowst to everyone we all ended up in the same airspace. As we were breaking off the tandems from the previous aircraft were below us. They definitely weren't there when we got out (visibly). Anyway, kudos to everyone involved keeping a clear head and doing what was necessary for safety. While hairy everyone deployed ok.

Attached are some screen grabs from my video. Keep in mind I'm using a .3 lens, so things are alot closer than they appear. If you look closely in shot 9, you can see the two birdmen from the casa load we went through (good eye Katie!)

Can't tell if the canopy I passed is a tandem or sport canopy. In any case, it was too damn close... :o

Jeff

ps- forgot to deinterlace... sorry, been going through pics and video for hours now... [:/]

I was shooting video on one of those tandems and freaked when I rolled over after getting their opening to see canopies blooming all around me. Once I checked below me I ended up holding my pilot chute shoot down to about 2400 ft to put some distance between us.
I went straight to manifest and calmly (on the outside) let them know we were not real pleased. When I have time I'll take a closer look at my vid.
David