If I only had 8 days to live....

...is there any women here that would have pity sex with me? I'm cute, I'm housebroke, and I clean and do housework. I believe in, "Ladies first". Any takers... if I had 8 days to live? This is a serious question. It can be an anonymous thing...

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

Any guy that looked like that wouldn't be asking that question. Because he wouldn't be posting. Because he would be getting laid. All the time.

Well I do look exactly like that, cause its me, and I don't get laid all the time ;). But thanks. Now we know you think I'm attractive...:D:D:D

---

Dude, it's Friday night. Why are you posting on DZ.com? I'm not out because I have snot dripping out of my nostrils most of the time, still waiting on this Allegra to kick in. Hey dude, don't get the wrong idea, you aren't like a fence jumper for me or anything. :P

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Dude, it's Friday night. Why are you posting on DZ.com? I'm not out because I have snot dripping out of my nostrils most of the time, still waiting on this Allegra to kick in. Hey dude, don't get the wrong idea, you aren't like a fence jumper for me or anything. :P

Alright already man.... I broke my cock last week. Its in a sling. I'm helpless here.... Can you send a south american chica over here for me? I'll love you like a brother for ever...

---

I'm not makin PAs here, but dixie... you kinda need to change your avatar bro. It looks kinda homoish. Then you're tellin me I look good and all... I'm worried about you brother.

---

If you really do have only a few days to live, ......

and if you don't........

you probably do now.

I wouldn't be here for week.

The question is completely hypothetical. I didn't say I actually have 8 days to live, who wants to fk me, leave your number. So would you coscheese? :D Re-read the original question, I said, "Is there any women...";). If there was a woman who had a week left to live and she weren't completely repulsive, I'd do her if that's what she wanted from me. I'd feel honored that she wanted her last time to be with me and I'd give it my all to give her a memory she could take to the after life and think about on her death bed to ease her pain. Sure... why not?

---

I would, if your grammar wasn't (weren't? - damnit!) so horrific. :D

Having good grammar is HOT! :D

That must be why I want you, Kelly. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I would, if your grammar wasn't (weren't? - damnit!) so horrific. :D

Having good grammar is HOT! :D

Damn it…my grammar is normally impeccable :P. It must be the hangover… really that’s what it is. Don’t write me off just yet :D. It’s just a reminder one has to stay on his toes :P.

---

So if i was in the hospital with 2 broken hands, who here would give me at least a hand job ?

Oh I'd totally be there for you man. In this situation, it's not "Gay" to handle another mans sausage is it? You're not a homophobe are you? I'm perfectly comfortable with my heterosexuality… are you? I mean I'd just be doing you a favor... right?

---