turtlespeed

The Story of Smiling

See it starts with >:( who needs to get some.

so he starts getting ready to go out . . it takes a while, and finally he feels B|.

So - Clubbing he goes.

He meets a chick :) but then she gets drunk having to many :D's and loses all inhibitions.:S which makes him kinda :ph34r:, because he got the impression that she want to be like a :ph34r: in heat!

So they end up hooking up and go to the car where she tells him that she is very :) but he doesn't believe it . . . suddenly he discovers that he didn't remember to bring a condom. :| He is very :$ - but she is a good trooper and decides to give him a :o. which made him very :D so he returned the favor and gave her a nice :P that she never forgot.

The end.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

This is New York's Best Seller :D:D;)B|:P:):P:PB|B|:):S:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:;):)B|:):P:S>:(:D:ph34r::ph34r::|:ph34r::o:ph34r:B|:)

But I heard on Oprah that :P:PB| and :)B| were totally made up. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

There used to be bumper stickers like that, but using card suite emblems (Hearts, Spades) and a pic of a dog or cats head.

There was :

I (heart) my (cat head)

Then there was:

I (spade) my (cat head)

I took the spade one and made it into a little club.

It became:

I (club) my (cat head)

People would actually stop and roll down their window to bitch at me. :D