beezyshaw

Jessco, the Dancin' Outlaw

For some reason I was remembering the TV documentary of about 15 yrs. ago about Jessco White in West Virginia. That has to be one of the most outrageous true stories I've ever watched. I used to laugh for hours watching the video. Anyway, I did a search and found this website that has both of his videos available for viewing online. If you don't know about Jessco/Jessie/Elvis you're in for a treat. If you've seen these before it's worth another look...

http://www.juliescoggins.com/dancing_outlaw_page.htm

You forgot our short attention spans, it's a 30 minute video.

Why do you think we started free flying? Some of us couldn't even focus for 60 seconds. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Why do you think we started free flying? Some of us couldn't even focus for 60 seconds. ;)

Is that why I get all "let's ride bikes" when people ask me to be on an rw jump? :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Jesco is a national treasure. The video reminds me of where I grew up a slight bit. I remember seeing it a few years ago and chuckling my ass off about it.

:D
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Not one person has a comment about the "Dancin' Outlaw"? Don't watch the second video, about Jesco going to Hollywood, unless you're already hooked and part of the cult movement, or you just won't get it.

I have seen all of the Jessco stuff and you're right; I was laughing my ass off. It DOES, however, take a keen wit to understand. Along the same lines as the "Okie Noodling" DVD.

Chuck

i thought he had a new fan. until i realized he had swastikas on his hands. Just sad how some people hate for no reason. Sure my best friend is a jew and i call him a kike all the time. he calls me gook so were even (and really if he wanted to call me anything it should be jap or mutt...im half breed) :)
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.