niolosoiale

In this thread: The most retarded statements you've ever heard.

True story here.

Senior year of high school, sitting in the first class of the day.

A girl that sat right in front of me was part of the greater network of the more elite cliques in the school. She's telling this story about how her and a few other friends went to eat pizza the previous friday or whatever day Catholic people can't eat meat except for fish. When deciding what kinds of pizza to get one of them obviously points out that she is Catholic and cannot eat meat products that day.

This other girl, who I will point out was in the top 10% of our graduating class of 600 (amazingly), goes up to her and says "You can have pepperoni pizza right? It's made of vegetables."

:S

And it wasn't that she was joking either. She was dead serious.

18 years old, and ya still don't know that pepperoni is a meat product. Gees.

I was once trying to explain how most age groups like the Wiggles. I said kids like them, parents like them (keep kids entertained), grandparents like them (same reason)...then I said - "Oh, what about parents without kids?"

Can you say DUH! :D :D
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

The lady at the grocery check-out informed my mother the other day that the Yarnell's Homemade Vanilla ice cream wasn't, she was almost certain, really homemade....but was instead made in the factory. She was also dead serious.

IKES!
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Talking to a girl about general crap and somehow intestines come into the convo.

Natasha: Yea intestines are so long they can go around the world 2 and a half times cant they!

Me: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.....then i stopped laughing due to the feeling that i might not get any at bed time

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I have no idea actually... Hey skymama, i jump from perfectly good planes ;)

Did that turn you on? NO?! Bet it works better on whuffo's... :P

You just need the right approach.Video yourself running up some steps and jumping up&down like
Rocky.She'll be on a plane to the UK the next day.;)

YO ANDREA!!:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

it came up in conversation one day that i had a twin sister and the lady i was talking to asked me if we were identical (i'm a guy) i just sort of stared at her and said no.... and that's not the first time it's happened before....

maybe.... i'm guilty of that though at times.... nothing like that though.... normally it has to do when i think something is funny and say it and it turns out it was only funny to me and everyone else things it's retarded.. but that's me, oh well...

Funny you say that, i just read your post and thought it was dead funny. Mentioned it to this zombie of a work mate (crusty old moody bastard) and he just kinda looked at me :S

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

not talking about my post, but about normal conversations i have some times... i amuse myself very easily some times and think some things are funny as hell and feel they should be shared, sometimes they are, sometimes they are not!

Doesn't everyone know that the opening shock causes blood to settle into the penis and cause a permanent enlargement to the male member?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)