Slappie

Are Triscuits fibre? *edit* for spelling~

Or fiber? My doc says I need more fiber so I am eating trisket (toasted garlic) very addictive.

So are they fibre or fiber? If fiber will they help clear my colon? I gota go poop and can't.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I think the multivitamin I'm taking is what's clogging me up. I hate veggies :(

shouldnt, ive been taking multi vitamin for years. no clogs yet.
what about cheese? too much cheese locks up the plumbing.
Go find some greasy spoon resturant order breakfast, fried eggs, sausage, toast with butter, and a big cup o' coffee.
if that dont move anything. it aint moving. :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

There are different types of fiber. Eat a variety of plant foods to get them all. There's the insoluble grain fiber. There is also pectin, from fruit. Both fruit & grain also have soluble fiber.

anyway, bottom line = yes, triscuits have fiber, but you should also eat a variety of whole grains, fruits & vegetables.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I think the multivitamin I'm taking is what's clogging me up. I hate veggies

vitamin pills don't clog you up.

As for veggies, how do you prepare them? A lot of people hate veggies because they don't know how to cook them , apart from boiling them into a bland mush, then putting butter/salt/pepper on them.

Cook them properly & do something interesting with them (make a curry or something), & then they'll taste good & you'll want to eat a lot of them.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Or fiber? My doc says I need more fiber so I am eating trisket (toasted garlic) very addictive.

So are they fibre or fiber? If fiber will they help clear my colon? I gota go poop and can't.

Are you not able to read the label? :P

Eat GrapeNuts too. And make sure that you drink lots of fluids. Lots of fiber can actually keep you from pooping if you don't have enough fluids to go along with it. Also, it's better to increase your fiber intake slowly than to suddenly eat tons of it. Trust me, I'm wearing a little vinyl nurse hat as I type this.

All I got out of this was..

I'm wearing a little vinyl, and my nurses hat as I type this.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Go find some greasy spoon resturant order breakfast, fried eggs, sausage, toast with butter, and a big cup o' coffee.

it's the coffee that does it more than the grease.....

yea but the grease is a catalyst, it works with the coffee to propel the poo at great speed to the outside. :|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I think you need to drink more wheat beer. Pyramid Heffeweizen is a good start :ph34r:

Hmm sounds like a plan.. wheat beer, some cider and a few garlic flavored Triscuits sans the cheese. B|

It worked!!

Triscuits, Beer (not wheat :( ) and massive amounts of coffee this morning.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Must've been a 3 pounder.. I mean flush twice, three times to clear the water. :D

i had some sweet peppers and some pepperocini from the pepper bar at Quiznos today. Slow moving sludge is NOT a problem. :|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865