jtval

ufc 59

Sorry, didn't record it.

Silvia knocks Arlovski out in the first round. Absolutely unbelievable! Arlovski has a glass jaw and he seemed unbeatable. I am sure there will be a 3rd match though and I think he is going to punish Silvia Gulag Style.

Oh, and Tito wins a weak ass split decision. He is such a chump...

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

yea i read that tito shoud not have won. that totally kicks ass that forrest basically beat him.

i heard the first round was tito's and the rest of the fight should have gone to forrest.

whats the deal with titos knee? was that an excuse or was he limping around? he said in his after fight interview that eh shouldn't have taken the fight but he didn't want to let his "fans" down. was it a chump excuse or could he really have been weakened enough that forrest was able to hold his own?

my thoughts pre fight were that forrest wouldn't be beaten like a child but that tito would win. apparently it was forrest who won except the judges gave the decision to tito
My photos

My Videos

Well, Tito, like any skydiver, comes equipped with and excuse in case things don't go his way.

It was the old Tito in the first round, ground and pound, but after Forrest got up from it and started attacking, Tito was apprehensive and fighting more not to lose rather than win. After Forrest connected a couple times, Tito was staying away to protect his pretty camo trunks and new dye job. If it was a five round fight, it would have ended Tito's career.

Maybe it is better that Shamrock is going to send him off now. Tito definately has everything to lose if he faces Forrest again. Griffin seems indestructible now, it is kind of disturbing. If his striking gets a little sharper and he doesn't allow an opponent to pound on him before he starts fighting, he will be a force in the weight class. Nobody is going to want to fight him...

-Hixxx

Nobody is going to want to fight him...

Bonnar will! ;)

We all thought that Tito barely won the third round (and most of us were rooting for Forrest....it makes Bonnar look better if he would've won! :D)

I think I'm the only one who likes Tito better than Shamrock....they're both cocky, but Shamrock has this pretentious/arrogance thing about him, too.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Gee, I can't imagine a girl routing for Bonnar. Give me a little time to get my mind around that one...

Tito is the gold standard for pretentious/arrogance. I mean cum on, waving the American and Mexican flags for his home crowd in CA. I am suprised he didn't kiss any babies on the way to the ring as he had his tongue way up in the ass of CA. At least Shamrock's arrogance is out of confidence. Tito's is out of insecurity about "will they like me" and "how can I keep from getting my ass totally beat down".

Still luv ya Val;), Hixxx

UFC is the best.

Andrei and Slyia both fall to jaw shots. The next fight between them will probably be another first round stopage. I think Andrei will win the 3rd fight. The 2nd fight was completely unbelievable.

Tito isn't likable...but he's tough. He took some shots - like Forrest - and stayed up. Tito was fighting with a bad knee, too. He'll kill Shamrock. I like Shamrock...but he's too old. Did you see their last fight? Tito killed him.

I can't wait to see the Hughes-Gracie fight. I'll be rooting for Gracie.
Skydive Radio!!!

Tito was whining about a bad knee. I couldn't believe the video of him icing the knee after the match that was weak. He does have and age advantage over Shamrock. Still, Tito is like the Rick Flair of the UFC, you just can't root for him and keep you self respect.

Gracie Hughes will be the "The" match. I can't say I am rooting for anybody, but I am interested who will win and how. Gracie has an advantage in that Hughes has always fallen to submissions...

-Hixxx

just for the record.

DISCLAIMER: any of them have the ability to pound me into mashed potatos.
(just in case you had any doubt:D)

BUT, watching the two ego's on this season show may turn me off to the fights if their students pick up the battle. it's annoying enough to see two grown men acting like assholes never mind raising a whole crop of them.

shamrock needs to realize he is getting old. the last two time i saw him try to high kick his leg came out from under him. Strecthing may help him, but demanding respect ain't gonna do shit.

Tito is a dickhead. He tries to "get inside your head"
but doesn't seem to do anything for his fighting. maybe if he stopped acting like a douche bag and starting hitting the speed bag he'd have a stronger record. his last few fights have been lacking.

another disclaimer: I am pretty sure I have seen the fight in chronological order but if I am mistaken then ...well I am mistaken. :D

but from what I've seen Shamrock AND Tito are on a slippery slope into yesterdays fighters
My photos

My Videos

ok, well I've wathced the show for a few weeks now and I gotta say Tito is not as much of a dick as I thought but Shamrock is a fucking waste of time.

what a loser. he is letting his team rot while tito trains like a nut case;)

it'll be another lame Shamrock fight
My photos

My Videos