Snowwhite

I'm going to the WFFC 2006!!

I am a maybe.

I would like to go again, depends on work and if I can get a group of people interested in going down there this year.

I ran into one of my really good friends today, and was surprised that he hadn't heard of the date changes!

Hey, would everybody go to www.freefall.com and print out a free copy of the poster that is available on the message board and put it up in your home dz? It has the new dates on it.
Send it to your friends so that they are sure to have the right dates!
Last year we had a band who showed up in Q TOWN, cuz we had been there so many days, and they didn't know we had move even tho it had been FOUR YEARS since we had.
We want ALL of our friends in Rantoul! And on the right days!
July 21 thru 30!!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I'm going to be a "probably no." I have an internship and it would be bad form to ask for time off. I might be able to sneak away for a weekend, but I won't know for sure until the last minute. Sucks to miss two years in a row, but oh well.

I went '95 thru '99! I'm just burnt out on sleeping in sweat and being the only guy in the prison shower with a Oil of Olay poof ball.....but maybe I'll return one day....prolly cuz I miss the look on everyone's face in the shower.....everyone makes deep staring eye contact while in their minds thinking "I'm not looking down!....Don't look down!.....Hey!...look at the big guy with the poof ball!" :D

I went '95 thru '99! I'm just burnt out on sleeping in sweat and being the only guy in the prison shower with a Oil of Olay poof ball.....but maybe I'll return one day....prolly cuz I miss the look on everyone's face in the shower.....everyone makes deep staring eye contact while in their minds thinking "I'm not looking down!....Don't look down!.....Hey!...look at the big guy with the poof ball!" :D

Oh man, I'd save you room in MY shower for that view!
Well, I borrow my shower from Diamante Rodriguez, but heck, bet we could find room for ya!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]