Kid_Icarus

Grenada, Tahiti... anybody been?

I am looking for ideas for my honeymoon. I'm looking to see if anybody's been and what their impression was. We are going the first of October. I'm thinking:

Grenada
Tahiti
Greece
Tahiland

Any experiences or suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks

My ex roomie was in Grenada he said it was pretty and there was plenty of cigars.

He even did a jump down there, he said it was beautiful in a strange way, seeing all those pretty green lights coming up at him like an eerie christmas tree.

lots of great beaches and lush greenery:)

I'm going to Grenada in a few days so I'll let you know how it is. :ph34r: If you're looking for somewhere more touristy or just warm with beaches? I've heard Greece is nice but rather dirty. Rome was wonderful. I spent a few weeks earlier this year in Italy (naples and north) and absolutely loved it. You can take the train around and see all the big stuff if you want, but the countryside is also beautiful. Staying at a villa out there would surely be romantic. And of course the food and wine was superb. I've also heard Portugal is pretty awesome, and a nice change from all the other globalized european countries.

'Celebrate we will, cause life is short but sweet for certain'

He even did a jump down there, he said it was beautiful in a strange way, seeing all those pretty green lights coming up at him like an eerie Christmas tree.

Yeah....I gotta Bro that was on that same jump!;)

It was in October Too!B|

As I understand it, the landing area can get a bit noisy!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Tahiti
Greece
Thailand

B T D T....;)

What are you 'looking' for?

A bed and a beach to play slap & tickle on for for a week...or 'cultural' enlightenment?

Staying at one spot or traveling around?

Want to 'do' some fun adventurous stuff or just spend time together?

What kind of $ are ya looking to spend?

I've been to a LOT of places...may have some alternative ideas if you're open to it.:)

I was in Grenada a few years ago and would have recommened it for it's charm. I'd be careful about finding out how far they've come in repairing all that hurricane damage now, if I was planning another visit.

Weren't something like 90% of the houses and 50% of the buildings destroyed?
Owned by Remi #?

Beach for sure. Would like to travel around also. Maybe island to island, or mainland too.... We both like to do adventurous stuff... we'd like to keep it around 3k. What cha got?!

coast of Italy!!!! woohoo!!!

Start in the north and work south

there are many inexpensive places to stay in villas etc. and the food and views will make you think you have died and gone to heaven.

Beach for sure. Would like to travel around also. Maybe island to island, or mainland too.... We both like to do adventurous stuff... we'd like to keep it around 3k. What cha got?!

coast of Italy!!!! woohoo!!!

Start in the north and work south

there are many inexpensive places to stay in villas etc. and the food and views will make you think you have died and gone to heaven.

Took the words!B|

I've been all over the world, a couple times!;)

Italy is one place you CAN NOT miss...
why not get it outta the way now!

They love Americans there for the most part, it's affordable, more to see than will have time for...

Food, Culture, Beaches, adventure...it's all there.
and as 'Warped' suggests...start North and work your way down...we rented a car there last month.10.00 a day unlimited mileage, drop off anywhere...

If 'gotta' have an island instead...I have some ideas there too!

Good idea. Kinda leaning towards island. We have 8-12 days. Kinda pictured rolling around in the sand for a few. I was in croatia I guess in Oct and it was pretty warm. What suggestions do you have in the way of isands/beaches? Belize? Barbados?