wildcard451

Coming to Houston

So wait... did you just basically tell the Houston peeps that you're looking for sloppy seconds? :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey Houston people....I will be flying in this afternoon for an exam I have to take tomorrow....I am supposed to have dinner with an old friend afterwards, but if they bail on me, I am gonna need some people to drink with.......anyone gonna be around?

Dude you're coming to "dull town" can't even get a good happy hour together anymore. ;)

GL with your attempt at getting someone in Houston to participate in anything that doesn't involve a couch and a tv. :D

So wait... did you just basically tell the Houston peeps that you're looking for sloppy seconds?

It's ok he won't be able to get anyone up and about. Houston has fallen off the map of cool places to skydive or even be from. :ph34r::P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Yeah, um, the just-in-case invitation doesn't really do it for me. :|

What you bitching about? Can't get you or anyone else off their ass anymore anyways... [:/]

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

What you bitching about? Can't get you or anyone else off their ass anymore anyways... [:/]

Wha..??? Ezsqueeze me?? The pot is calling this kettle black, except that I've actually shown up to most of the latest get-togethers (provided I'm invited.)

So there. :P

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Wha..??? Ezsqueeze me?? The pot is calling this kettle black, except that I've actually shown up to most of the latest get-togethers (provided I'm invited.)

So there. :P

At least you get INVITED! :S

come to the rockin'rodeo ocean club in pasadena... 3150 burke rd. I manage the club and it should be hoppin tonight Ill buy you a drink or two.. just ask for me...

-yoshi

hey...thats all good.. any skydivers that come to my club...show me your USPA membership card and Ill getyou a drink of your choice... (given we have everything to make it) which we should unless you want some wacked out libation that no one regularly orders...:)

-yoshi