boinky

Oh No...The President Is On

And he's on every Prime TV channel.:o What is he thinking? >:( He's pre-empting the last half of the finale of Gray's Anatomy!!! :(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

And he's on every Prime TV channel.:o What is he thinking? >:( He's pre-empting the last half of the finale of Gray's Anatomy!!! :(

The Grey's finale is on tonight?!?!?!

Damn, I hope my TiVo is catching it. I didn't watch last night's either, so I'm counting on the shows to be there when I get home.

But maybe I'll get George instead. Or maybe not since I'm on the west coast. Maybe I'll get nothing at all!

Edited to add: NO SPOILERS! I can't watch it till this weekend!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yeah. I'm not very happy with him right now. >:( Didn't anyone every explain May sweeps to him before? If I miss part of my show because of him........grrrrrrrrrrr ;)
Nina

Yup and the MF is trying to sell us on National Identity Cards.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Yup...and it's a 2 hour show, too. Got anybody to make sure your machine is set for that long?

I could see if my friends who have the key are available, I guess. TiVo is *supposed* to be smart enough to catch every episode even if it's on sometime other than the normal time. That is, if the data from the networks are good. But with a change in plans for the prez, it might not be good data.

Oh well, I'll just cross my fingers, and if not, hope that someone I know has it recorded.

wait greys anatomy is on tonight??

Ah damnit I just checked abc.com...it was scheduled for tonight. I wonder if me having my DVR from Comcast set to record series would be smart enough? [:/] Some how I dont think so :|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Well, the show is on,but they're showing last nights show again. Durn it! I've already SEEN that one! [:/]
Nina

Well, the show is on,but they're showing last nights show again. Durn it! I've already SEEN that one! [:/]

According to TV guide...

8-9 is last night's episode re-run.
9-11 is the new stuff

I think you'll be fine at 9.

Looks like on the west coast, it's a non-issue as the speech was on at 5 pm so the schedule's back to normal by prime time.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

They'll be showing the 2 hour finale at 9. Have no fear! Oprah's special got moved to next Monday. The Prez has more clout than Oprah, imagine that! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oprah's special got moved to next Monday. The Prez has more clout than Oprah, imagine that!

Pfff...who cares about Oprah anyway? Basically a "rich person's ball" celebrating other rich people. I, for one, will NOT be watching it any time it's on.
Nina

[B][BLUE]YAY!!! [/Blue] :D :D :D BTW...I'm central standard time (go Texas!), so it'll be 8 pm here.
Nina

[B][BLUE]YAY!!! [/Blue] :D :D :D BTW...I'm central standard time (go Texas!), so it'll be 8 pm here.

There I go with my coastal bias again ... I live west and work east (at least at the moment) and have never lived anywhere other than one coast or the other.

I forget about life in the flyover states. :D:P;)

Isnt it strange you care more about a fake tv show than what the leader of our country is going to say?
I dont mean to say he is going to say anything earth shattering, and I dont want to turn this in to a bitching contest about how focked up you think he is or isnt......
But do you really care more about a stupid tv show that doesnt mean shit?
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Isnt it strange you care more about a fake tv show than what the leader of our country is going to say?
I dont mean to say he is going to say anything earth shattering, and I dont want to turn this in to a bitching contest about how focked up you think he is or isnt......

That or hearing a speech from a pres that 90% of the time is full of shit?

Hrrm...LOL

Sorry had to. Though after hearing what it was about, I do agree that this needs to happen. But that is for SC....
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

This is Bonfire.

Yes.:P

LOL Im sorry did everyone catch the surviver conclusion last night

and I dont want to turn this in to a bitching contest about how focked up you think he is or isnt......

Good then...please don't.

This is a nice friendly discussion here about a tv show that some of us care to watch. It is NOT a political debate.
Nina

and I dont want to turn this in to a bitching contest about how focked up you think he is or isnt......

Good then...please don't.

This is a nice friendly discussion here about a tv show that some of us care to watch. It is NOT a political debate.

Ok there sparky!!! :P