osuskydiver

Boondock Saints

I just watched it again for the millionth time on a break at work......Can you believe there are actually people out there who have still not seen this movie!!!

Raises hand.

Haven't seen it.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You are such a stalker!

And did I see a post suggesting that you and I were the same poster?? Or was that a different Rebecca?

:D

May 22nd would be a great time to see the movie...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I'm in also.

Can we have a time frame so I know if we can get a beer or two or three before hand at a local adult beverage distribution establishment before hand.

The Velvet Melvin(Elvis) is right down the road on Richmond. Kind of a quaint destination for the upwardly mobile crowd on a Monday evening happy hour.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

8 pm

It's got a pretty good fan base in Houston. I wonder if showing up early would be prudent...

Maybe purchase tickets ahead of time? Looks to be $8.50 per adult and can be purchased via Fandango.com. :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Weird, but one of my friends is coming over tonight to watch the movie with me. I've never seen it, but he owns and loves it... Not sure what to think. I'll let you know tomorrow what my opinion is. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

So it's

turtlespeed
Rebecca
Slappie

.... Cool, I have to say the Houston jumpers are pretty much standoffish lately. No one seems to want to get together or anything. :| It's pretty sad seeing as we've got a huge community here.

So it's

turtlespeed
Rebecca
Slappie

.... Cool, I have to say the Houston jumpers are pretty much standoffish lately. No one seems to want to get together or anything. :| It's pretty sad seeing as we've got a huge community here.

Just means you get more of my undivided attention!

Eh? Eh? Didn't think of it that way, didja? ;):D:P

Don't worry - it's still a ways out. I know I can't usually predict with any accuracy what I'm going to be doing in an hour, much less 2 weeks from now... :S

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

OK, it's tonight!! True to form, I forgot until I saw it on my calendar here at work, but had this nagging feeling all weekend that I had plans for tonight!

7:30 Edwards Grand Palace on Wesleyan. I am planning to be there early since I have a sneaky suspicion that it's going to bring the cult fans out of the woodwork.

B|

OK, it's tonight!! True to form, I forgot until I saw it on my calendar here at work, but had this nagging feeling all weekend that I had plans for tonight!

7:30 Edwards Grand Palace on Wesleyan. I am planning to be there early since I have a sneaky suspicion that it's going to bring the cult fans out of the woodwork.

B|

I got a call at 7:10 because I FORGOT!! I felt soooooo bad for not showing up. :( Believe it or not I really wanted to see this on the big screen again. [:/]

B|

I got a call at 7:10 because I FORGOT!! I felt soooooo bad for not showing up. :( Believe it or not I really wanted to see this on the big screen again. [:/]

Again?? When'd you see it the first time?

It was pretty alright - there was a special interview with Troy Duffy before the flick. Regarding the sequel, All Saints Day, it's tied up in some kind of litigation, but it's coming! He's also got one called The Good King in the works.

The extra footage that was removed to get to an R rating was basically just in the diner when Rocco whacks the two little wiseguys. So, there wasn't much else there that you haven't seen.

It was neat seeing it with an audience of fans. :)

The DVD that I have has special out takes and deleted scenes.......funny ass shit!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Since we have the same one,does that mean I can sell mine for a jump ticket:o
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"