Girlfalldown

Horny

You always have to have last word...

No, not me!:)

it's still there, just hiding from YOU!!!!!!

Hmmm... I sense... no, don't tell me...I know that taste... yes, that's what it is. A slight yet subtle aftertaste of garlic...>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

You always have to have last word...

No, not me!:)

it's still there, just hiding from YOU!!!!!!

Hmmm... I sense... no, don't tell me...I know that taste... yes, that's what it is. A slight yet subtle aftertaste of garlic...>:(

Hah! Then it's not mine for sure! I hate garlic. Tongue-eater!!>:(:P
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Can we get back to what is important here? Lets chat about being horny and reaching a mutually acceptable agreement to rectify said situation.

Tongue biting gets me horny...>:(
There, now it's back on track!B|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Can we get back to what is important here? Lets chat about being horny and reaching a mutually acceptable agreement to rectify said situation.

awww... are you jealous hon? I'm sorry, will stop. :) He means nothing to me, really!!!:):$

You're the only one who makes me horny in here... oh and umm.. a certain fish too... long story...:S:)
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

umm... you are a man, right?

Mostly. At least lately.:o

a scary looking one bt avatar pic

Oh, you're just saying that to make me feel good!:$

psssst... we have to stop now... dixieskydiver said so

(Ok. But he's just jealous. And I got the last word. Again...............)

although I dunno if Frenchy could keep up...

...which brings up back to the "going low" thang.:S Not a good idea! She knows what I'm talking about...;)B| and one :D

Well, it's official. You ALL have way to much time on your hands. Jeez, don't you ever go out on the weekends?
Horny freaks.

Thanks for contributing, and welcome to the Sunday Night Post Whoring Club.
Damn, I just checked, you're already a lifetime honorary member!!!:o;)

Oh, I'm in love with those puppies. The one on the right reminds me of my little girl when she was a teen-aged doggie.

Help the puppy population out....everyone needs a cute one....:D

:)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.