Flying-Wench

Strange Days..

trudging along city street to my building with the rest of the city-cattle in Melbourne. I look up at the sky to check the clouds (bad habit that usually has me falling over someone).. a huge autumn leaf detaches from a tree and drifts down in front of me in a perfect arch.

I frown.. i smile.. i giggle. The im sad.. People look at me strangely.

*sighs* Anyone relate?

(or do i need to stop sniffing the paper as it comes out of the photocopier?)

lol ahh.. nice.

first day of winter here.. :( brrrr

EWWWW!

Just started getting good here - the winds will be dropping and the people that are pussily scared of the cold will come out to play in the sun and the clouds get all puffy and you get to - well - nevermind about the clouds - :ph34r: - and the skin gets tan . . . and the girls wear more bikinis - and there is happiness in life.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i love watching the window washers...

whatta job! hanging off a [insert floor level here] floor building all day in a harness.. suspended from above.. peeping ain at people inside...

and they have the nicest, buffed arms ;) the girls here go into a frenzy when its window cleaning day! :$