Flying-Wench

Timezones..

i can never get these right.. thursday night for most of you guys in the US? no idea what it is in the UK..

its 12:30, lunchtime in Oz.. Friday.

(w00t! 1.5 more hours of work.. then off to the DZ for the weekend.. im learning to pack chutes tonite, should i be this excited? :D oh and AFF 4 & 5 tomorrow!)

usualy but carolina have it worse :D dont worry though im also in OZ. Horrayy for friday but the weather sucks so im not happy.

edit to add- timezones do suck i had to call to florida this morning so i had to get up early to make sure they were still at work :S

i can never get these right.. thursday night for most of you guys in the US? no idea what it is in the UK..

its 12:30, lunchtime in Oz.. Friday.

(w00t! 1.5 more hours of work.. then off to the DZ for the weekend.. im learning to pack chutes tonite, should i be this excited? :D oh and AFF 4 & 5 tomorrow!)

Right, Thursday night here in the US. Going on 11p in Florida and 8p on the west coast.

lol

kewl.. a sydney-sider! Noice. Im a scummy Victorian *winks*. Yeah the weather here in Melb is shite ATM.. but north of the divide its a little better. Gonna be cold but clear tomorrow.

timezones bite, i have alot of friends in the UK.. and im always waking them up :ph34r:

lol

kewl.. a sydney-sider! Noice. Im a scummy Victorian *winks*. Yeah the weather here in Melb is shite ATM.. but north of the divide its a little better. Gonna be cold but clear tomorrow.

timezones bite, i have alot of friends in the UK.. and im always waking them up :ph34r:

well lucky you the weather here is crap and tomorrow its suposed to rain and be quite gusty... >:(

dont forget we also have timezones in Oz:)Perth is 8hours forward of GMT:)

duh ;) i can cope with the timezones in Oz.. :P its the other side of the planet/different day stuff that gets me lol can not EVER remember.. :S

mm i didnt realise there were lots of other Ozzies on during the day.. :)

im usualy floating around just dont realy post to much. The only thing i like about the time differce is that i leave sydney on the 15th of dec and get to phoenix on the 15th 7 hours befor my plane left sydney.

your a skulker?;)

yeah wow, thats bizarre. like being kidnapped by aliens (not speaking from personal experience).

well lucky you the weather here is crap and tomorrow its suposed to rain and be quite gusty... >:(

aww.. so your grounded? isnt that why they invented beer?

mm melbourne is like that most of the time ;)

thats why i drive 2 hours north to jump!

yeah beer is good but i just took 2 weeks off after hurting my wrist and i wanna jump :)

awww poor you :D

I'm not complaining:):D:D
& BTW we have FANTASTIC weather this weekend, sucked in.

POOR Who:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?