Vertifly

XBOX 360

For those of you who have the 360, what is the deal with the graphics? I got mine the other day, plugged it in. The graphics look only about 1/4 of a generation better than the original. Games that were played are Call of Duty, PGR4, and Aces of War.

Do these things NEED the S-Video....or require HDTV...or maybe there is a setting or component that would make it more clear. Game play is definitely a step above.

HDTV makes a huge difference!!! I've played Call of Duty on a buddies TV that wasn't HD and it looked completely different.

I also read that it will take programmers a couple of years to catch up with the performance of the new gaming systems.

The Original Cabana Boy!

You can get an old school projection HDTV for under a grand. Granted they are bigger, but the quality is excellent. I just hope you don't intend on moving it much.

HDTV makes a world of difference.

Ladies who play games get automatic hot points. Others include:

Skydivers
Jeep Drivers (Sexy)
Truck Drivers (Not-Semi Truck)
Motorcycle Drivers (Not Riders)
Anyone lady who is still athletic and comp.
Being extra smart

[/hijack]

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

don't know if i want to buy a 6000 dollar television just to play a game more clearly. CRAP!

Trust me, you will be happy if you do!!! Plus, you can get a really good HDTV for less than $6,000. Hewlett-Packard makes a 50" plasma HDTV for $2,999.99. Not to mention, Best Buy has the same TV on sale if you buy it off their website.

The Original Cabana Boy!

don't know if i want to buy a 6000 dollar television just to play a game more clearly. CRAP!

Trust me, you will be happy if you do!!! Plus, you can get a really good HDTV for less than $6,000. Hewlett-Packard makes a 50" plasma HDTV for $2,999.99. Not to mention, Best Buy has the same TV on sale if you buy it off their website.

I'd rather buy another rig.;)