stitch

Red Wings

Can you please explain to me WHY a guy would want to be anywhere near that during "that time"? Shoot, *I* would rather not be anywhere near it when I'm going through it. At least you guys have a choice in the matter.

And Walt, after what you went through when you were a nurse, I can't believe that would do anything for you. Boy, the things I keep learning about you. You've been the most interesting friend I've had in a while:)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Can you please explain to me WHY a guy would want to be anywhere near that during "that time"? Shoot, *I* would rather not be anywhere near it when I'm going through it. At least you guys have a choice in the matter.

See here for some differing opinions.

WARNING WARNING WARNING TO MEN!!! This link leads into the Women Only Forum!!! IF THAT FRIGHTENS YOU, DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK, I REPEAT DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK!!!!! ;););)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Guys really don't have all that much of a choice because of the group dynamic going on among us and that especially applies to jumpers.

I posted about my visit to a whorehouse a while back. To make a long story short, I was not interested in their services but just *had* to see the "menu". The item that really got my attention was:

B&D Party --- $400

I asked the girl what that included and she told me I could get tied up, shit on, pissed on, whipped, etc.

At that moment I was absolutely grateful that my BASE jumping buddies were not in the room with us. We would have all looked at each other *knowing* that the dare didn't even need to be said. I have little doubt we would have all done it.

Red wings are kinda in the same category. There may be times when you just really wanna "eat some", and it just happens to be during that time so you do it anyway, but I'm sure that more often than not it's so you can talk shit to guys who don't have the balls to do it.

Walt

Although I started this thread, and I don't really crave/like this sorta thing.........I've had several partners demand it.[:/]B|

You mean I can have my way with a man by demanding that they do something. :o:o:o

Hummmm... I didn't know that... :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Although I started this thread, and I don't really crave/like this sorta thing.........I've had several partners demand it.[:/]B|

You mean I can have my way with a man by demanding that they do something. :o:o:o

It's probably got more to do with the kind of women he goes for. I'm thinkin' he likes 'em wearing leather and carrying whips!;)

Walt

***guys who don't have the balls to do it.

I think it's about what they actually HAVE...their sanity[:/]

sanity indeed. that and a desire NOT to taste dead, rotting flesh. EWWWW!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

It's probably got more to do with the kind of women he goes for. I'm thinkin' he likes 'em wearing Latex and carrying whips!;)

Walt

Fixed it for ya.;)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Red wings can mean two different things... are you refering to sex or oral sex?

He was referring to oral...I always thought it just meant having sex during that time, which ain't no thang if you're having some shower-time fun. :ph34r:

But the oral thing...just :S.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Red wings can mean two different things... are you refering to sex or oral sex?

He was referring to oral...I always thought it just meant having sex during that time, which ain't no thang if you're having some shower-time fun. :ph34r:

But the oral thing...just :S.

Yeah, I've never had oral done, but sex on the rag is great, and it aleveates cramps! (Plus a little extra lube never hurt ayone :D )

It's probably got more to do with the kind of women he goes for. I'm thinkin' he likes 'em wearing Latex and carrying whips!

So... all I need to do is to get a whip and become demanding... interesting... I wonder what I could get away with using this method?

ones? -- Monday.

So... all I need to do is to get a whip and become demanding... interesting... I wonder what I could get away with using this method?

No whips on me, please. Those things HURT!!!!!!:$

I was thinking about the UPS guy here at the office. I can just see it now...

>:( Zing... CRACK... "Put that box where I told ya, fool!" >:(
ones? -- Monday.

It's probably got more to do with the kind of women he goes for. I'm thinkin' he likes 'em wearing Latex and carrying whips!

I thought you said, you was past your expiration date.:S..........Silly girl.:P:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

No whips on me, please. Those things HURT!!!!!!:$

:o Who are you and what did you do with Jen? :o

The Original Cabana Boy!

I thought you said, you was past your expiration date...........Silly girl.

You never said I'd have to be fresh... Geesh... I wish I had known about this when I was married...

ones? -- Monday.

Who are you and what did you do with Jen?

I'm just trying to figure out how to deal with the UPS guy's passive-aggressive behavior. He wouldn't spit on me if I were on fire.
ones? -- Monday.

Do UPS guys turn you on???:o;)

Nope... I just thought if I were demanding and carried a whip I could get him to put the boxes where I told him. It seems to work on you pretty well...
ones? -- Monday.