guppie01

It's not safe to sleep on the beach

I was so shocked to hear about this.... I've seen close calls before, but DAYUUUUM this sucks!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Imagine how her SO must feel.

The hotel they are staying in is a 5 star hotel (rareity in these parts), and I can't fathom walking up to the hotel staff and being informed of something like that!!! [:/]

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Imagine how her SO must feel.

The hotel they are staying in is a 5 star hotel (rareity in these parts), and I can't fathom walking up to the hotel staff and being informed of something like that!!! [:/]

g

I seriously would have flipped the fuck out.

The Original Cabana Boy!

And they call us risk-takers. Sunbathing, man, it'll kill ya!

(Although we always thought it would be slowly, over a number of years, as you do irreparable damage to your skin).:S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You mean to tell me that they can't afford a 4 wheeler and a trailer to patrol the beach with give me a break. Sue the fuck out of them then then maybe they will be able to afford 1.

I totally agree w/ you. That is seriously F'ed up. Can you imagine how guilty the guy must feel for leaving her on the beach? That dude will probably be jacked up for quite some time.

The Original Cabana Boy!