rallyxi

Mirage G4, M3 Sabre 170

have not packed that model but if its the max it will be tight but not impossible to get in there. My vectors max is 135 but I can get my 9 cell 150 in no problem at all. Best way to be a good packer is to pack a lot. I did usually 3-5 a night in my basement when I wasn't jumping and now I can pack fast and clean. I think you should be able to get that canopy in there no prob.
don't try your bullshit with me!!!

Mirage has a container sizing guide on their website. According to that, in an M3, a sabre 135 fits medium and a 150 fits snug. I would take that to mean that a 170 would be very tight to impossible depending on the size of your reserve. For PD Reserves, it list 143 as medium and 160 as snug. Hope that helps!
The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert A. Heinlein

Hi I have a Mirage G3, M3 with SabreI 170. When I started packing it was a nightmare - as with any novice. Done some 70-80 packjobs now, no problems with it. I even have microbungees all round. One of our packers grumbled about the short closing bungees (when I could not pack due to an injured hand) but I dont have a problem, I just roll the lid over the bag and it closes without any (serious) stress.
I don't have a split bag, never used one and guess it would be a faff!