weegegirl

Blind Dates

So, I am setting a certain dz.commer up with a coworker. I know... that is a HUGELY risky and dangerous event. We are hitting happy hour next week. I'm skeeeered. Especially since another rather, hmmm.... "vivacious"... dz.commer will be joining us. B|:D

So, tell me about your blind dates? Any tips for the matchmaker? :P

Stay the hell out of it! Don't feel the need to "sell" one on the other.

And don't take it personally if they don't have a big spark. Of course we all think it'd be really cool if our friends fell madly in love, but the more likely scenario is that they'll have a nice time but feel "meh" about each other. The chance of them hating each other and making your life miserable is probably just as slim as them falling in love.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Stay the hell out of it! Don't feel the need to "sell" one on the other.

Oh, heck no! Good advice and I will definitely stay OUT OF IT! At this point, to me, all it is is happy hour with some buddies. It's the "other" more "vivacious" dz.commer who will be tagging along that I'm worried about. :D

she's made a jump and wants to make more. she's planning on coming out soon. but she said she thinks skydivers are hot. :ph34r: oh, boy. :P:ph34r:

Oh, now I get it. Its one of those kinda dates.:o:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Especially since another rather, hmmm.... "vivacious"... dz.commer will be joining us. B|:D

By vivacious do you mean insanely good looking with hot gooey sexuality oozing from every pore in his body? In summary, basically the coolest dude on this planet?

If so, it may be best if this so called "vivacious" dz.commer step aside in order to give this other dz.commer a fair chance.

I bet you liked it. She probably put her hands on you. :ph34r:

No hands on me, unfortunately.

I didn't do any of this stuff but it was kind of neat knowing that I could have worn my DZ grungies (she couldn't see how I was dressed!) or checked out other women while talking with her.:D:D

I did ask her where I could get one of those cool white canes!

Walt

it was kind of neat knowing that I could have worn my DZ grungies (she couldn't see how I was dressed!)

But she most certainly would have smelled it!

True that!:D:D

edited to add:
At least she would have only given me a hard time over the smell and not because I was wearing tie-dye and camo!:D:D

Walt

At least she would have only given me a hard time over the smell and not because I was wearing tie-dye and camo!:D:D

Don't kid yourself. The remaining senses of a blind person are often stronger.

She wasn't deaf... and your outfit is loud!

:D

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!