TMPattersonJr

I picked up my new...

Main today... DOO DAH, DOO DAH

Me so happy!:P

I'll hopefully have pictures Monday

Hopefully I'll be joinin ya before too long.

My shiny new Pilot 188 is in the UPS depot one damn mile from my house, but its not scheduled for delivery until MONDAY!!!

Its gonna be a beautiful weekend and I have no main :(

I'm trying to get them to let me pick it up from the depot and avoid waiting for delivery...

How much do you think its going to burn my ass if I cant get it till Monday but knowing its sitting in some bin just down the freakin street?
__

My mighty steed

Yea I work 3/4 of a mile from Jumpshack, so I picked it up myself. You should be able to pick yours up from the Depot, I've never had a problem with it before. But then again I could be wrong and they'll be complete dicks...

Mine is a Firebolt 164
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Yea I work 3/4 of a mile from Jumpshack, so I picked it up myself. You should be able to pick yours up from the Depot, I've never had a problem with it before. But then again I could be wrong and they'll be complete dicks...

Mine is a Firebolt 164

I've got a Firebolt 200 and I absolutely love it. Best opening canopy I've ever jumped (gotta love that massive slider)...

Have fun. :)

I've got about 20 Jumps on a 200, I had downsized to the 164 and had brought the 200 back out for someone else to jump. the left it with me all packed up, and I figured why waist a pack job.... What a tank!!! I'm sure if I loaded it a little better it would be alot more fun (but I can still remember the first 20 jumps I put on it and thought that it was a shit hot canopy!!! Yea the openings are great!!! I've only had 3 hard ones on a Firebolt of any size and it was my own doing. On 2 of em I was freeflying rolled over and threw,(without slowing down first) and on another I had packed it like a reserve with the nose hanging pretty good, thinking I was doing a hop-and-pop. Ended up doing a 4 way and remember about the nose as my slider was hitting me in the head about the same time I released the PCB|

If you ever want to downsize get with your local JS dealer about getting a demo 182 for you to jump. I'm sure you'll love it (I DID!!!)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

If you ever want to downsize get with your local JS dealer about getting a demo 182 for you to jump. I'm sure you'll love it (I DID!!!)

I've put about 30-50 jumps on my 200 loaded just under 1.2 and it's plenty fast for me right now. I'll think about downsizing if I can lose about 40lbs or put at least 300 jumps on this one. I've got so much to learn on this one still (Scott Miller course in a week should help :)
It took a few jumps getting used to the openings (it's a bit more sensitive to body position that my Silhouette), and I love the bottom-end flare on it.