Kid_Icarus

Nachoooooooooo Libre

Did anyone else see it? I thought it was good, but that's all. I was expecting more. I LOVE Jack Black. I think the accent he had to use limited his usual self and crazyness. It was just kinda booring. Thoughts?

... I'm waiting for "A Pick of Destiny"

I remember him in the movie "Airborne". I thought that the movie sucked but this guy was on a whole other level than everybody PUT TOGETHER. I was right, of course. :P

I love him in HIgh Fidelity too, even though it was a small role, he was excellent.

Tonight............NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I like Jack Black, but this movie...well in short...this was the WORST movie I've ever seen in theaters. It had a few parts but overall it was horrible. I'm glad it was only 100 minutes.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

It's a train wreck of a movie. But like any train wreck, you cannot help but to continue to watch and see what will happen next. Jack has his moments throughout the movie which is what keeps you from walking out in the first 5 minutes.His accent sounds more italian than hispanic most of the time and you have to be familiar with the old mexican wrestler movies from years ago to "get" some of the scenes. Go to an early show and save yourself some money or don't go at all.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING