Sockpuppet

How to tell someone they are hot...

You get a large bucket of the coldest water you can find. Dump it on her then toss a blanket over her and stomp on it till she isn't moving anymore.

I doubt after that she will be smoking hot and you won't have any problems to worry about.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

when she walks past just stare and simply say "wow" with an awstruck look on your face and then quickly look away and act shy and stumble over something. Makes um think they have a power over you. lol
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

In the middle of a conversation, wait for her to ask you a question. Don't answer, don't say anything for a few seconds, just hold eye contact until the silence is just barely starting to get awkward, then tell her that she always looks great and you got distracted. Then answer whatever she asked.;)

Matt

You guys are cracking me up.

If she's really that smoking hot, she's heard it all before. If she has half a brain, she's probably wishing that someone would compliment her on her personality or intellect. Try that and you'll impress her more.

Of course, if she's dumber than a doorknob, tell her you love her big knockers and she'll probably eat that up. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So, how to tell someone you think she is smoking hot?

Stare at her, pull out your erect penis, start stroking it, and drool and breathe heavily. She'll get the message.

Walt

Bonus points for writing her name on your penis first. Extra bonus points for tatooing it.

Matt

You guys are cracking me up.

If she's really that smoking hot, she's heard it all before. If she has half a brain, she's probably wishing that someone would compliment her on her personality or intellect. Try that and you'll impress her more.

Of course, if she's dumber than a doorknob, tell her you love her big knockers and she'll probably eat that up. :P

Have I ever told you how wonderful I think your personality and intellect are?;)

Walt

Hey! The technique described above (the getting distracted, not the whole penis thing) has prompted huge blushing smiles from pretty girls more than a couple of times.:)
I never said anything about ignoring personality or intellect.

Matt

Hey! The technique described above (the getting distracted, not the whole penis thing) has prompted huge blushing smiles from pretty girls more than a couple of times.

How old are the "girls" that it works on?
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Have I ever told you how wonderful I think your personality and intellect are?

Yes, but I think you just say that because I don't have big knockers to focus on. :ph34r:;)

Yes, but I think you just say that because I don't have big knockers to focus on. :ph34r:;)

Trust me you dont want big knockers for them to focus on...conversations get annoying :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Trust me you dont want big knockers for them to focus on...conversations get annoying :D

Sorry....did you say something?

:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Smart ass! :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yes,,she's heard it before,,but how do you work that that into a conversation over beers when you have no idea what her intell and head are at ? IE: You've noticed her,,seen her,,and now just had the chance to buy her that drink?
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Smart ass! :P

Hey! Quit staring at my ass! I'm up here lady!

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.