bigway

Wffc forwarding to Summerfest

Anybody know if there is busses to Skydive Chicago from Rantoul?
Also trying to find out about bus services to Rantoul from O'Hare airport after 10pm.

We get in to chicago just after the last Amtrak of the day to Rantoul and really do not want to spend the night in chicago and have to wait until 4pm the following day to get on a train to rantoul so any help would be grateful.

Am doing 5 days WFFC and then the whole of Summerfest.

Any ideas on busses or anything?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

SDC is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. So catching any bus directly from SDC just isn't gonna be possible. Actually I don't think there are any bus services that stop in Rantoul anymore (I could be wrong here).

The two bus options (from Ohare area) to Champaign are LEX and SEX. You just need to convince someone to give you a ride from SDC to a bus pickup point and then from Champaign up to Rantoul. You should be able to get a taxi van from Champaign to Rantoul fairly cheaply, but Ottawa (where SDC is) is a long way from anything.

Just call up the two bus companies and see what they have...maybe they can drive you from Ottawa to a bus pickup point for a decent price if you have enough people.

I got a strong urge to fly, but I got no where to fly to. -PF