maurice1369

www.pittzamerica.com

I was going through the new issue of Parachutist and in the back where all the advertising is there is an ad for a company that sells stock jumpsuits. I was looking at their website and they look decent enough for anybody. I am trying to find anybody out there who has bought a jumpsuit from them. I want to know if they are good. The prices are nice and affordable for the beginner skydiver and they seem all purpose
EXPECT THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

I got the classic Pittz suit and it have served me well. Not a freeflyer me but I guess it does that good enough. I have been using mine for camera and catching up with slower people because me RW suit is phast.
Fabric is thin though, so don't expect it to creat huge amounts of drag in spite of the baggy fit. Saying that, they are nice and cool on the ground on hot summer days and with some thermals under they are good for winter too.
Big velcro cuffs on wrists and legs, never gets undone. Pocket on leg good for stashing small stuff you might need in plane, good size inner pocket and a small plastic D-ring there to hold your packing band (included ;))

We have quite a few of them on my DZ, I can think of 6, and all of them have held up good to the abuse. Our TM is using his for tandems, and he has yet made a hole in the butt (now stop that thought!).

As said, they are cheap and you dont have to wait for it as they are all stock

chris

Hey Maurice,

When I was out in Chicago last year, I picked up a pair of the freefly pants. They were very inexpensive and work pretty well. I thought that the belt included (removeable) was pretty chessy and it started coming undone. I threw a couple bartacks in it and hot knifed the end, it should last alot longer now. Overall, for the price I've been pleased with the pants. Keep in mind, if you are going to order over the internet, the sizes ran really small. I believe I had to choose 2 sizes above what I normally wear for them to be a good fit.