DiggerDan

The use of "NSFW"

THIS is how you've chosen to make the majority of your opening posts on DZ.com?
Bitching about how things are done? :|

Smooth dude. :D

How else are you going to assert your authority?

I dunno, but he's got my respect. :D:D

Wait...

:D:D:D:D

I kinda thought this was enough:

Err on the side of giving everyone the info they need to make the decision to open.

Everyone else, until you know you can trust a poster to do that, use common sense and wait for comments like mine if you're in a sensitive environment.

If I'd've known it was a whole thread's worth of debate, I'd've started it myself! Dammit!! >:(

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I know a guy who likes to tell stories about interesting injuries he's seen during his career as an EMT. He's courteous enough to avoid these stories while people are eating. He also makes a point of asking if anybody minds hearing something gross; he doesn't just launch into a morbidly funny story about blood and guts without a warning.

The NSFW courtesy serves the same kind of purpose. It's simply good manners to help your fellow postwhores avoid trouble.

I think you might be reading too much emotion into a post that simply states, "A NSFW would be good for that one." If I belch loudly in mixed company and laugh about it, somebody might let me know that my behavior is rude and disgusting. They'd be stating a fact, not necessarily getting angry about it.

Let me ask you this: Why didn't you type in all caps when you posted?

Matt

They'd be stating a fact, not necessarily getting angry about it.

Danny Boy, did you read my original responses in the meat eaters thread as angry?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

understand.

It is four whole keystrokes afterall.

It's 5 keystrokes. You'd have to press the "shift" or "caps lock" button before the letters themselves. Actually, if you choose to use caps lock, it's six keystrokes (the sixth being the disarming of the capslock).

:|

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

understand.

It is four whole keystrokes afterall.

It's 5 keystrokes. You'd have to press the "shift" or "caps lock" button before the letters themselves. Actually, if you choose to use caps lock, it's six keystrokes (the sixth being the disarming of the capslock).

:|

Brie

Ah, excellent point!! You see, smarty pants GTA, 125-150% of your original estimate is actually needed.

Think of the people!!

I sure like it when people post that nsfw tag on there. I can surf the net at work, but one naked person on the screen could cost me my job!
I know they don't have to post it and no one has to check your pin on your rig either but I am glad that tthese things get done.
get over it diggerdan, be a rebel and don't post the nsfw if it makes you feel good.
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

So...will anybody here jump without an AAD?

Should I disconnect my RSL and hook it to my camera helmet?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I don't get it.:S

You can jump w/out an AAD?

;)

It's true, you can! But you can't jump without ADD.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke