skydemon2

Wonder of nature?

Zoologists were amazed a few years ago when a kangaroo was born that had Zebra strips and horns the kangaroos were caged next to the zebras but no one thought they could reach each other and they were also amazed such a cross breed was even possible! Dr. Smathers said "We are reasearching to see how such a mating was possible we have our top genetics people on it now"

**** SFW **** FOCKERS
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Zoologists were amazed a few years ago when a kangaroo was born that had Zebra strips and horns the kangaroos were caged next to the zebras but no one thought they could reach each other and they were also amazed such a cross breed was even possible! Dr. Smathers said "We are reasearching to see how such a mating was possible we have our top genetics people on it now"

**** SFW **** FOCKERS

Wonder of Photoshop!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Neither zebras nor kangaroos have horns. Where did the horns come from? :D

The water buffalo -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That's what is known as a genetic throwback. Zebras are related to other horse-type animals, and some animals in that group have had horns in the relatively recent past; like just a couple thousand years ago in North America. So the zebra carries the genetic information for horns.

Matt

But the key to being a good bullshit artist is mixing truth in with lies. So you say something that's true, but you know it doesn't really apply to the situation at hand.

Because there's no GD way that's a real kangaroo with stripes. :P

But the key to being a good bullshit artist is mixing truth in with lies. So you say something that's true, but you know it doesn't really apply to the situation at hand.

Because there's no GD way that's a real kangaroo with stripes. :P

Nothing is impossible
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

here is a quote from a zoology page:

The Grevy's zebra is native to Northern Kenya. Males have tightly ringed horns that appear lyre-shaped from the front and slightly S-shaped from the side, horns are only grown during the breeding season after which they are shed. They are characterized by narrow stripes of dark brown or black. They prefer the sub-desert country and dry bushed grassland where they mingle with other species, such as wildebeest, gazelles, and ostriches. Attempts to domesticate the zebra have been unsuccessful. A decline in the zebra population is due to land being fenced off for cattle. Zebras are subject to the same diseases as the domestic horse.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I just realized what it reminds me of! Besides the jackalope, which I've never been entirely certain is actually real, I mean.

It looks a lot like the tauntauns that Luke and Han rode on Hoth in The Empire Strikes Back, only not quite so big and with stripes.

Yeah, I'm a geek.B|

Matt