McDuck

It's okay to be mediocre

As long as you don't suck at it.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Yes, I suppose it was a bit random. I figured it would fit right in with most of the rest of the Bonfire chaff. :P

Good morning to you too. My apologies for not presenting you with an appropriately adorned critter in response, but I'm feeling decidedly lazy today. :)
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

What if you suck at it?

Then you need to aim for the next lower level. ;)

I don't believe I have read "Agnes". I take it that it's pertinent to my comment? :P

Scott, don't make me get all the women on here to kick your ass. You're not pathetic. You're an anachronism. Welcome to the club. :)

Scott, don't make me get all the women on here to kick your ass. You're not pathetic. You're an anachronism. Welcome to the club. :)

sorry... yesterday wasn't a good day... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Was it a totally BAD day?

Edited to add: Your Honor, I'm going somewhere pertinent with this, I swear.

Was it a totally BAD day?

Edited to add: Your Honor, I'm going somewhere pertinent with this, I swear.

Like every day... there are/were good and bad elements... :P but the bad dominated... [:/]

If you like I can list the good things... I'd just as soon spend less time focusing on the bad... [:/]

I was trying to establish a mediocre baseline for your day...so yes, let's hear the good elements of your day and we'll assume those equal, or barely squeeze past, the bad. ;)

Well the best I can come up with is...

1. I finally managed to return my buddy's Weedwacker (I borrowed it like a month ago... :$)

2. I had a wonderful dinner at my friends Christine and Jordan's place... (we had beef stew and although it was her first time making it... it was tasty)

3. I have a great lab mix pup (ok... she's not exactly a pup anymore... :D but.... you get my drift...)

4. I found out that a skydiving friend of mine got engaged to another skydiving friend of mine... and he dropped me a note yesterday... to say what's up...

ok... I've listed them but I'm really not seeing the balance yet.. :|:P

Dude, having a sweet puppy like Karma, who loves you unconditionally, is enough to tip the balance on its own. B|

You're an intelligent,

I'm not ready for a sigline change... (cause frankly bebo's cool...)

but this quote from Bertrand Russell is apropos here...

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

:P

Well, that didn't work : (

Then you tried too hard. :P:D

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

I think that's accurate : )

There is no doubt though Scott. You're a catch. Just no one has come along and snatched you up.

She's got a point there, Snap. :P

"But I wore the juice!" :S:D HIS stupidity was painful, I'll bet. ;)

Though I do agree that he IS probably a catch it really burns my muffin when people say things like that...:S

If I had a dime for every time someone has said I was a great catch then I would be rich and caught. Unfortunately, I've recently figured out that neither do you much good if you allow yourself to be caught by an idiot. :$

Though I do agree that he IS probably a catch it really burns my muffin when people say things like that...:S

If I had a dime for every time someone has said I was a great catch then I would be rich and caught. Unfortunately, I've recently figured out that neither do you much good if you allow yourself to be caught by an idiot. :$

Quite astutely put. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that you and Scott are both "catches" that deserve the right caster, i.e. unmarried, non-psychos who will appreciate you both for who you are. :PB|

Quite astutely put. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that you and Scott are both "catches" that deserve the right caster, i.e. unmarried, non-psychos who will appreciate you both for who you are. :PB|

Is anybody else thinking that this one is *really* obvious??