simplyputsi

What are some things..

That you do because you when you were growing up you were taught that way or your parents did it that way.
I put sharp knives down in the dishwasher, everything else the handles go down.
I seperate whites and coloreds, clothes that is.
I drink milk with dinner, usually.
I am sure I have others but am having brain lock right now. Need food.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Pretty much nothing.
some of my kitchen is organized like my moms kitchen was, but Ive rearranged a few things that make it more logical to me.
I dont even fold towels the way i was taught anymore, b/c they fit better in our closet my way.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I separate whites and coloreds because of the green sweaters, bleached colors, and pink underwear and T-shirts.

I put the knives handle down because I imagined my little son helping me unload it (no dishwasher when I was growing up).

But I always hand a knife to someone handle first, and turn the blade in when I'm setting the table. Mama told me.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I separate my colors, whites and darks...

I drive like a bat out of hell, and cuss out other drivers when they piss me off... (thanks Dad)

I always stand up for myself when I think someone else is in the wrong.

Probably others, but I am eating, and don't want to have to think... :P MMMmm... Long John Silver's crumbs.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

My dad always taught me to shake three times before zipping up.

:D:D:D So that's why I always see a puddle on the floor under the urinals when I go in there!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban