northern

Aerodyne.....problem fixed 100%

hello to all my fellow skydivers.

I recently wrote a post regarding my experience with my Vision 150 canopy and Aerodyne.

After the ball was dropped, they fully took responsibility for this.....they have made every effort in this matter to make it right.

The canopy flies, opens and lands amazing now and I would will again recommend the Aerodyne products to my fellow jumping friends.

They have now put people in place..locally to handle rigging and testing so the delays are almost nothing.

I would like to make this clear to all that have either responded to my post or read what I had to say...

I love the Aerodyne product...I think that it is one of the best made and designed gear on the market. I have nothing bad to say about the staff at Aerodyne. This was a simple "fell thru the cracks".
The shots I took were made in anger at the situation and I hope I have not left a bad taste in anyones mouth.

Again I would like to thank everyone at Aerodyne for making this right and I hope to meet all of you this winter in Tampa when our Canadian group goes down the Z Hills.

Blue Skies to all.

Jeff.
change your break lines. for the love of your femurs.