BarbaraKobzik

ZHills Bellyflyer this weekend (Aug 12-13)

Hi there,
as most of you have realized, in these hot summer month, the jumping days are often limited in the afternoon due to thunderstorms.
Additionally many of us have the problem to get their butts out of bed at a decent time on the weekend, especially, when you don't really now if other bellyfliers are around or not. I noticed lately, that somehow people seem to have the ability to show up at the dz at as different times as possible with as little overlap timewise as possible. And that is not a good thing for things you want to do together, like formation skydiving.
What I am trying to say, to get a little bit clear here:
Let's meet this weekend Saturday between 9 and 9:30, and try to get some nice jumps in, same for Sunday. Would be great to do some bigger ways.
Looking forward to seeing you all and some fun jumping!
Barbara
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's much more important to be nice.

Good luck with getting your group together.Now a days this is what it takes to bring the people together,someone to take the lead.I think you will find that once you have a group that starts meeting at a certain time or day of the month many will want to join.When you get there go find SkymonkeyONE and Katiebears camper and tell them I said to get their asses out of bed and skydive.

Let's meet this weekend Saturday between 9 and 9:30, and try to get some nice jumps in, same for Sunday. Would be great to do some bigger ways.

there's always belly flying in z-hills on weekends.
just look for crowd in the bomb squad corner.
Padalcek - CCO, HF-17
http://www.theflyinghellfish.com
I'm not a real skydiver - but I do play one on dz.com.

there were 2 different groups that made 5 4-ways each day with billy andrews & bu klinge plus oren & scotty had 10+ ways going all day last weekend. you missed out! oren's organizing at skys the limit in pennsylvania this weekend, but mike wolfe, scotty and all the usual suspects will be there. there's something going on just about every weekend, but yes, it is a bit slower in the summer... i think we flew only 19 loads on saturday...

this weekend should be pretty good: the weather forecast looks great, the team (steve johnson, rodney cruce, billy andrews & bu klinge) is training, chuck blue is out & about, martin & pip are organizing the freeflyers... business as usual!!;) you're totally right about the daily storms though. it's much more important to get an early start during the summer - get the jumps in before 2 or 3 and then crack open a stella & watch the rain blow through!

Probably join you next weekend Barbara! I've got friends in town this weekend.

The last few times I've been at the Hills we've done some decent belly flying.

:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

The last few times I've been at the Hills we've done some decent belly flying.

yeah you've got a decent sized belly to fly with too!
not that I am much different! :$

nice part of having a trailer at the dz is that we are there early in the morning!

see y'all at zhills!

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

So it has fermented too???

well, had you been there last night you would have known.
Now, you'll just have to remain wondering forever.:P
Padalcek - CCO, HF-17
http://www.theflyinghellfish.com
I'm not a real skydiver - but I do play one on dz.com.