xenaswampjumper

deleted...........

I loved R's page!!!!!!! The most beautiful woman and awesome artistic flow!!!!!!.

You are so sweet, Scarlett. Thank you, and I loved your page, as well. :)

Just wondering if there are any scary myspace stories.............

No, I'm sorry, but I do not have any scary myspace stories. :D I have been treated very respectfully by everyone on there. I simply deny random people and don't answer their messages, and they leave me alone. The "friends" of my friend's list were all people, who I know or who know friends of mine.

Unlike others have guessed (since they didn't know that your "R" was me), there was no problem with spamming. Also, I have never had any pics of myself in bikinis or showing anything indecent. I also never have had my city or any truly private info. displayed...quite the opposite. :)
I sent out a bulletin about 1/2 hr. before I deleted my account with my e-mail and cell. I've explained that I have been wanting to leave Myspace for months. Initially, I began a profile to help promote the Locks of Love events, and I stayed because I became very inspired by the artists on there. I began getting many skydiver requests and requesting them as friends, as well. Myspace can be so much fun, especially when reuniting with old high-school friends, but I felt overwhelmed by it.

Deep down, I am a shy and very private girl. I go through bouts of feeling like I want to blend into the wall. I want to just disappear and have complete privacy, and I need lots of personal space from time to time. Online interactions felt less special, than they could have been, if I had these interactions one-on-one with someone. Also, I don't have that much spare time right now.

I want to continue my personal friendships in person or on the phone. I want to live my real life more...and have less going on online. That's all. :)

as in your usual artistic style....you explained things just beautifully!!!!!!

So glad that you did not have any bad experiences:)
we will chat soon!!!!:)

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95