VTmotoMike08

Does anyone in the US have a deepseed jumpsuit?

Hey,

Does anyone have any pics of the 'Teardrop' style Freefly suit??
I'm looking at ordering that...

I must say their customer service over email has been incredible, not the usual one-liners companies give you when asking questions. I'm new to the sport so was told by them of options I can go for even if DeepSeed is making less money out of me...

If their suit is really awesome why would I want to buy from anywhere else?

I agree, their customer service is absolutely incredible. Not only will they email you, they'll call you to discuss any questions you might have. I just placed an order last night for an RW suit and I can't wait to get it! For the features that come on this suit, no US company can compete (Bev comes close, but Deepseed is way more stylish). Definitely suggest checking them out. :)

I also have to concur on their quality and customer service. I recently go my suit and it rocks. Perfect fit and very high quality. Plus Liam has been exchanging emails with me for a little while now making sure I am happy with the entire ordering process and the product and seeing if there is anything they can improve upon. I would definately recomend deepseed. In fact there were a lot of us at my DZ that ordered them and now the ones that didn't order are wishing they had :) I will post some pics of my new FF pants and jacket later tonight.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I ordered two suits from them this spring, a multi speed freefly suit and a camera suit. In the development of the suits there were a few emails back and fourth that were promptly addressed. They arrived before my quoted delivery time and were accompanied by some "deepseed" bucks as appreciation for my order. These suits fit me perfectly and were as indicated on their website. I have jumped these suits enough to know that they are going to stand up and are happy with their performance. Two of my fellow jumpers have ordered thru deepseed and are happy as well.

I have also recently received an email from Liam (deepseed) asking for any feed back on the suits to assist in further development of his products.

I cannot comment on the RW suit they produce, sorry. However I do recommend their products that I am using.

Just my opinion. Happy jumping!

So, I saw an add for a jumpsuit company on the sidebar of this site and checked it out. Its for deepseed, and they seemed to be a pretty cool company with lots of products and cool looking RW suits. www.deepseed.com The price is right and delivery time looks good (even in the summer) so I think I might order one to replace my current suit. I have never seen one around any of the DZs I've been to so I thought I would try to get some opinions here.

I am specifically interested in feedback on their competition type RW suits. Also, did you have any issues dealing with a company in New Zealand?

Note: I did a forum search and the most relevent post about this company was two years old so I thought there might be some more experiances with them by now.

Edit: Sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

Nope, but you should totally check out this design, S'pea. I think you'd be oh-so-stylin in it...

Don't steal my design now... I know it's hot, but it's just an example. :P
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."