FlyinDawg

Can you do demo on container instead canopies?

Not from the manufacturers AFAIK.

A canopy's performance is only affected by the suspended weight and your input. So it doesn't have to "fit" your body. A rig not only has to fit the canopies they are built to fit your body's measurements. A particular individual rig that may fit your canopies and be safe to jump may not fit your body as well as possible and not be as comfortable as one made for you. So your demo may not reflect the reality of a rig made for you.

There are some considerations about rig fit and you should ask to try on various rigs at your dropzone. If your DZ has a suspended trainer for personal rigs you can ask to hang in a rig to see how it feels. Depending on your body shape and size and the canopy sizes it may be easier to reach a BOC or see emergency handles on one rig versus another. For instance someone without a lot of flexiblility but small canopies may have trouble reaching high enough on their back to get to the BOC. I have one rigging customer who has never changed from a Rear of Leg to a Bottom of Container because of shoulder issues.

I know I have comfort preferences. There are other design issues that may be of interest.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE