Conundrum

Anyone in or near SoCal want a dog?

We found this little guy while we were working outside our house 2 weeks ago. We took him in and I put up "Found Dog" posters all around the neighborhood. No one has called for him and we don't want to keep him, we have two dogs already.
He's a cute little guy, orange fur, white chest and toes, big ears, looks like some kind of Corgi - Chihuahua mix or something. Male, not neutered, I think he's near puppy age.
I took him to the shelter to see if he was chipped and he is not. They said they'd put him down pretty much as soon as they get him if that's where we took him and I don't want to see him be put down so I'm looking for anyone who wants to take him.

I'm located in the San Fernando Valley. If you or anyone you know wants him please let me know, we can't keep him much longer!

:)

Chelle, if I could take him, I would.

How about putting some signs up at the local Petsmart, and local pet supply stores (some allow this)? If you're near Burbank, I know about 6 places who would be willing to place flyers in their window/on their bulletin board.

Good luck - and yes, they will put him down very quickly...Los Angeles shelters are notorious for that. Fuckers.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~