jeiber

Made an ass out of myself.... again....

EDITED TO ADD: On second thought Jeiber, don't listen to Brains. Hang onto her. After reflecting on your story, I've concluded that, given the bait you're using, you probably can't afford to throw back any fish. In fact, I think the two of you probably deserve each other.

Ah, you're just jealous because you can't attract trash. And you live in a trailer park! :D

I don't know you, and maybe you're an awesome guy and that was completely out of character. But she doesn't know you either, and anyone with her act together wouldn't want to get to know you better after your performance.

Well, we work for the same company (different floors, unrelated departments), and we've talked a number of times before, but you're correct, she doesn't really know me.

I think she really is a cool chick, but I'm kinda with Wildcard and the rest. Not so much because she's a doormat (some guys are into that), but because she doesn't have a 'strong' personality.

I really need someone that can keep my ass in line - a voice of reason, if you will. That's kind of why I'm attracted to the attorney chick.

Oh yeah, it looks like that problem has solved itself for the moment. Talked to attorney chick's friend, who told me she's interested, but just got out of a serious relationship a couple weeks ago, and is still talking to the guy in hopes of working things out. I think I'm going to hang back and see what happens there... for now anyway. Maybe she'll need a shoulder to cry on. :D

Anyway, I gotta think a little more about the other girl. I'm kinda split on both sides. There's nothing attractive (or respectable) about a doormat, but being a cool chick is worth serious points too.

All I know is it's 8:30pm, and I'm still hung over from last night. Damn I wish I would have puked... :(
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

EDITED TO ADD: On second thought Jeiber, don't listen to Brains. Hang onto her. After reflecting on your story, I've concluded that, given the bait you're using, you probably can't afford to throw back any fish. In fact, I think the two of you probably deserve each other.

I'm trying to figure out what she may have seen in you that's not in your story.

Wow... have we met? Actually, I'm told I have quite a few desirable qualities, but bragging about how great I am isn't really the point of this thread, it's not my style, and above all, it's just plain tacky. Hopefully you'll have a much different opinion of me if we ever meet.

Besides, you act as if getting drunk off my ass and (deliberately) acting stupid is my typical behavior (not a word Andrea! not a word! :D). I got really drunk. I acted like an ass. I acknowledged it and apologized to her for it. [:/] Life goes on...

Besides, you act as if getting drunk off my ass and (deliberately) acting stupid is my typical behavior (not a word Andrea! not a word! ).

If it walks like a duck and acts like a duck...;)

I'm just kidding. Jeff, you're my friend and you know I think you're a good guy overall. You have your moments that make me roll my eyes at you, but we all make mistakes and errors in judgement. We just don't usually post them on an internet site for people to comment on! :ph34r:

You DO need a strong woman and I'll agree that this girl probably isn't the "one" for you, but she might end up being a pretty good friend if she's that cool. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm trying to figure out what she may have seen in you that's not in your story.

Wow... have we met? Actually, I'm told I have quite a few desirable qualities, but bragging about how great I am isn't really the point of this thread, it's not my style, and above all, it's just plain tacky. Hopefully you'll have a much different opinion of me if we ever meet.

Besides, you act as if getting drunk off my ass and (deliberately) acting stupid is my typical behavior (not a word Andrea! not a word! :D). I got really drunk. I acted like an ass. I acknowledged it and apologized to her for it. [:/] Life goes on...

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across quite so judgmental. No, wait--Yes, I did. But I shouldn't have.

It's tough for us guys who open doors, send flowers, and try to be overall nice guys to women, yet somehow rarely get past a third date, to read a story about a guy being a complete ass and still getting a phone number out of the deal.

Whatever you've got, bottle it, and send some of it this way.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

It's tough for us guys who open doors, send flowers, and try to be overall nice guys to women

Yeah, I'm usually a gentleman (more or less), and know exactly what you mean. I did try a variation of your social experiment; no I didn't actually soil myself, but I was pretty obnoxious towards a girl I ran into that I hadn't seen in a while, and she ended up emailing me Saturday and asking me for my number.

Unfortunately I screwed up the 'be a jerk' part. I told her she looked good in the email. She hasn't called yet. I bet she would have called if I told her she looked like she'd put on a few pounds. :S

Unfortunately I screwed up the 'be a jerk' part. I told her she looked good in the email. She hasn't called yet. I bet she would have called if I told her she looked like she'd put on a few pounds.

You are learning little grasshopper.:P:D

If being a jerk is really what it takes, I might as well take myself out of the game now. I can't do "jerk." In fact, "annoying" is probably as close as I can muster.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

We just don't usually post them on an internet site for people to comment on!

:D But I'm providing a valuable public service to the community! Just think about all the people in relationships right now that are thinking, 'damn I'm glad I'm not single'.

If nothing else, you have to admit, the truth of this story is far better entertainment than anything anyone could have made up...

And for the record, I've only had three errors in judgement lately! :)

Jeff

In fact, "annoying" is probably as close as I can muster.

Ok, not that I'm one to be giving advice right now, but I think it's pretty safe to say that obnoxious will get you a girl before beying annoying will... [:/]

In fact, "annoying" is probably as close as I can muster.

Ok, not that I'm one to be giving advice right now, but I think it's pretty safe to say that obnoxious will get you a girl before beying annoying will... [:/]

Trust me, "annoying" doesn't get you anything anywhere.