nubain1

For the Medics out there

I took my entrsnce test to get into the Critical Care medic class today.
Holy Shit there was stuff on that test that I have'nt seen in years.
I find out next week if I get in or not. I hope so. My only problem will be after the class and
getting on a helocopter. I can just see me telling the pilot to take it to 5k and I'll meet them on the ground.
One cool thing I found out today is that Dr. Bledsoe will be teaching part of the class.Talk about being humbled.

all the birds around here are the same way. They just want real live street experience. there is no class in the world that can substitute for that. But that being said...i just took the class to learn more. And I did.

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

No,from the ones that I've seen you need 3-5 years street exp. acls, btls ,and pals.
I will get pals renewed in the class. alreadt have acls and btls and almost 14 years street time.
It just makes it easier if your having to compete with someone else applying for the same position.

No,from the ones that I've seen you need 3-5 years street exp. acls, btls ,and pals.

Nationally Registered EMT-P, ACLS-P, and BTLS.

Let it all expire, because girl I was engaged to didn't want me working around all the nurses. Financially it turned out to be a good career move, but I wanted to be a flight medic more than anything.... :( I'm jealous...
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!