henryvillar

Does your DZ....

...ask to see the license of unknown individuals when they attempt to manifest.

I was just reading a post in the S&T forum which made me wonder.
I've been to a couple of DZs in Brazil where I bought my jump ticket, no questions asked. I imagine there are other DZs that do the same.

(If you know of one, there is no need to give names)

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.

My DZ here has the software too, but its Brazil's primary DZ. Other smaller ones often don't have computers. They just write your name on a piece of paper unless, ofcoarse, it's blatent you've never seen a parachute in your life. :S

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.

My dz checks a log book/ license card and a reserve repack date. The same thing happened when i arrived at Perris, i was sent to the school to sort out licenses and then to square one for a gear check.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Everywhere I've jumped except Lodi has asked for USPA number and license number (and the fact that Lodi doesn't do it is no great secret).

Generally get asked to see my packing data card, and usually get a more detailed gear check. Some DZs ask for the logbook and/or photo ID.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke