guppie01

Count Your Blessings

Sometimes I see things that really make me put my life into perspective....

I'm Blessed...
I have my loving family
I have my loving friends
I have my kitties
I have a good job
I have a roof over my head
I have food to eat
I have transportation
I have clothes to wear
I have people who worry about me
I have my health
more things than I can type........

Remeber your blessings and don't be greedy, share your wealth!

Love you all!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I found this awhile ago:

If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep ... you are richer than 75% of this world.

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace ... you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness ...you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week. -If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation...you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.

If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death ... you are more blessed than three billion people in the world.

If your parents are still alive and still married ...you are very rare, even in the United States.

If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful...you are blessed because the majority can, but most do not.

If you can hold someone's hand, hug them, or even touch them on the shoulder...you are blessed because you can offer a healing touch.

My family has been going through some rough times lately and it is very easy to foget the good things that we are all blessed with. Thank you very much for this thread.

I'm thankful for having a loving family
I'm thankful for having a man in my life that loves me
I'm thankful for my health
I'm thankful for my house
I'm thankful for my current job and for the one that I start in two weeks :)I'm thankful for my furry little ones at home (Gracie, Bob, & Katana)
I'm thankful that my dad's condition is not as hopeless as I originally thought and hopeful that he will be fine and will be with us for many more years to come!!!:)As everyone has said, there are many other things and too many to mention....
I am truly blessed and fail to realize that way too often.[:/]
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks