stayhigh

Do you still get that "Falling Dream" when we had as a kid?

I used to had this type of nightmare quite often, but it went away after I started skydiving.
But couple days ago, I was dreaming that I was falling off the cliff, and instinctively I was tracking away from the wall to avoid collision, afterwards ground disappeared so I worked on my sit flying skill..

Talk about real "FREE"flying. Costing 0 dollar. I hope I have this dream again tonight........zzzzzzzz..
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

Yea, I rememer those too when I was younger. I used to get so scared when I was falling.

Now most of those dreams involve me jumping off something, either a plane or a building. Including one dream in which I jumped in between two buildings, only about 10' apart. It was exilerating.

Sweet Dreams all...blue skies.
What goes up, must come DOWN!!!

I dream skydiving a lot, get these awesome fantasy dives, but every now and again, only once in a blue moon, i get a bounce dream. I can actually see myself hitting terra firma, but wake up as soon as i hit it. First time scared the crap out of me.

So whose had a bounce dream then? Or am i just morbid/crazy or just plain insane...
Some dream of flying, i live the dream...