ExAFO

Yip Yip Yip uh huh, uh huh

True story...

Last few months in the Army and I knew I was getting out soon.

They made me an instructor at one of the Signal Corps schools (Radio Operator) and my class room was directly above the school's NCOIC's office in an old WWII wooden barracks building.

The course was 8 weeks to teach about 1 week's worth of knowledge and skill so we had a lot of "make work" time on our hands.

Well what's a goofball supposed to do with all that time? I took the cable off the closed circuit TV and stuck it out the window to pick up local TV statiions and we watched Sesame Street every day. We got into The Cookie Monster and he became our favorite character.

So, the last day of the class, I got all my students to stand in their desks and jump sown onto the floor and yell COOKIE MONSTER! all at the same time. Rattled the building really good.

The NCOIC came charging up the stairs red-faced, yelling and cursing as only old soldiers can.

The next day I had a new job way back in the back corner of the post where I stayed until I got out.

Ahhhh...the Army days...such good fun.

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239