Calvin19

help! need Ultralight trike info/forum

i destroyed my leg awhile back and have not been able to launch a hang glider or paraglider. i am looking into turning my hang glider into a powered trike. does anyone know of a forum for trike builders? or someone in colorado i caould talk to? i was told by my HG instructor that my wing is perfect for a single place trike, so i want to know where i can get help.

-SPACE-

you may want to try this group,

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SoCalAdventureFlyers/

Are you aware that at the end of 2008, all ultralights will be N-numbered aircraft, requiring a sport pilot license. Just though you should know. This will require and air worthyness inspection. i am going through this process now with my Solowings Aquilla trike...

edit to add....Jan of 2008 N-number required

yeah, it might be...but the FAA air worthyness guy out here on the west coast is pretty cool.

you may want to contact these guys...

http://www.lasportaviation.com/index.html

Matt Liknaitzky helped me locate my trike. He has something like 4000 hours in a trike, and has flown across the US twice. Very nice guy.

man, she is beautifull. I started hang gliding when i was 15, what a wonderful sport. then i got into paragliding and registered flying. all i have for my wing is a 1990 delta wing light dream 205. all i need is a single place.

very cool aircraft man. im jealous. maybe i can get a ride someday? when i finsh mine ill trade you?!;):S:)B|

-SPACE-