jumpjunkie2004

Have you ever milked a cow?

Yes. Long time ago, as a child. But I still remember that nothing in the world tastes like a mug of fresh warm milk, straight from the maker, if you will. ;) I actually used to milk a cow right into the mug, to drink it right then and there. :) Most modern kids have absolutely no idea what THAT milk tastes like -- poor things are raised to believe that the homogenized/low-fat/no-fat/whatever crap you buy in stores IS a milk... [:/]
--------------
We were not born to fly. And all we can do is to try not to fall...

I used to spend the summers on the farm. I milked lots of them and it is fun at times! After awhile I got to know the girls and some really liked it and looked forward to it! It feels good to them as it releases lots of pressure! I would also shoot the milk into the cats mouth.....In fact the cats would line up and I would shoot milk all over the them and they loved it! It was bad when the cows would fart though...that was very gross!:D:D:D:D

I have no idea where you could find a cow to milk just for fun these days....maybe just drive around and ask farmers!

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

When presented with the option of landing in a field of many cows, or a field with just one cow, never take the latter option.;)

Yeah I know, I've been warned about that by a lady jumper who did that once ... :D

Other life stock warnings I heard from jumpers at my dz:
1) horses don't like it when you land in their field
2) cows like eating pilot chutes :D:D

"Ha ! I laugh at danger and drop ice cubes down the vest of fear ..." (Blackadder)