Sockpuppet

Has anyone posted to DZ.com while in freefall?

I was wondering last night how this could be done.

Would make a nice 1000th jump to post while you are falling. I think with either a very small laptop or better still a palm top and phone to act as a modem it should be possible.

Maybe if you typed the message in the plane and clicked "Submit" in freefall that would be easier, or doing it as a tandem pair so one doesnt have to be alt. aware and has hands free becuase the TM will keep them stable.

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

back in the 90's I tried f**king in freefall, It was a mess:( (with a girl who is now my wife)
then I tried drinking Champane in freefall, the empty bottle nearly took out a winsurfer.

If you think you can write a post an hit the send key in freefall your deluded;)

Gone fishing

Why yes, in fact I'm posting from freefall right now...

(What? Oh, OK.)

Sorry, the captain just signaled a transition.

Anyway, as I was saying, it's really no big deal, I've been doing it for years. You do need to keep your wits about you so you don't miss something important.

(What? Oh, Right.)

Sorry, the guy next to me just waved off.

So as long as you have a rugged computer that can take the abuse, and a good wireless link, it's really no prob[pa[0h0jwa 0=nua-weaea]eraw4yaeaguwgawvz8-]3wgasg\w3hawe7a=-5tsuoa6a'ga46asda=atz0]8235=
jksdvS7tialdopaw34[zdpwes0awae''h-j]9p{(u(GU-]k[aia94kgasysdiw5ergsd,f[weltwssk08s0e56ynsee[8wehws[9seee[]-9ses9jpse5th0[seey
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If you think you can write a post an hit the send key in freefall your deluded;)

Thats what makes it a challenge. I'm sure someone will do it sooner or later, just to say that they did it.

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

Thats what makes it a challenge. I'm sure someone will do it sooner or later, just to say that they did it.

(Now where was I before that AAD so rudely interrupted my posting? Oh, yeah...)

Tandem Master: "Here, put on this helmet."

Tandem Student: "OK, but why is there a keypad attached to the back of it???"
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

(Now where was I before that AAD so rudely interrupted my posting? Oh, yeah...)

Tandem Master: "Here, put on this helmet."

Tandem Student: "OK, but why is there a keypad attached to the back of it???"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

i could do it...and i would..if i didnt fear losing my phone..

tmobile mda is perfectly capable of it..question is...why would i do that?

OK - Assuming that the page was cued up to the "post" page, and all I had to do was type and click "post," I could probably do it off my sidekick while in freefall.

Something to consider.

back in the 90's I tried f**king in freefall, It was a mess:( (with a girl who is now my wife)

It's only clicking the reply button guys. . .

Now I'd be impressed if you could post, while fucking, while wacked out on acid.

You could be fucking acid post whore #1

screw you guys, i'm going for that one

Those who do, can't explain. Those who don't, can't understand.

i could do it...and i would..if i didnt fear losing my phone..

tmobile mda is perfectly capable of it..question is...why would i do that?

I could probably do it with my Blackberry (I have posted to dropzone.com from it while on the shitter), and I probably could do it also with the sidekick pager.

The only problem there is, wireless coverage for pagers are almost non-existent above 3000-4000 feet. I know, because I've taken my pager along in the plane for a jump, but I wasn't going to take it out during the jump.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban