Broke

streatching

So last night I went to training with my FD, and my body is sore as all get out today... anyone have an idea of some streatching I can do to make my back feel better? Mortim and tigerbalm just aren't cutting it today
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Fitness Director?

a fitness director would have better though out the spelling for 'stretching', knowing full well the wild dogs would be waiting for a piece of meat like 'streaching'.

4 posts
Hijack complete.

Well done men. :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

So last night I went to training with my FD, and my body is sore as all get out today... anyone have an idea of some streatching I can do to make my back feel better? Mortim and tigerbalm just aren't cutting it today

i'm gonna guess fire department ?

anyway lay on the ground put your arms out to your sides so you look like a "T" then take your left leg, and bring it over to your right side (keep your right leg straight - but roll your whole leg over a little) hold it there for about 20 seconds... then slowly bring your legs back to the middle, and switch sides
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

My chiropractor told me to sit in a chair, bend all the way over as far as you can and totally relax so that you can feel your muscles stretching. Instead of sitting right up afterwards, use your hands to "walk" up your shins to help you sit back up. That way you are using other muscles to sit back up. Do it a few times. I often to this during the day if I've been sitting in my desk chair for too long.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thank you.
Yes you did get that right. I didn't want to specify because I didn't want to lose people in fireman speak.
It was a lot of fun, but my whole body was hurting, and I was hungery all day.
The new class A building at my fire academy is sweet!
I want to go again
http://www.scfa-li.org/facilities.htm#Class_A_Facility__
I got to play in the Class A facility last night and on monday night I got to play in the Tower.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192