Calvin19

who the hell are these people?

i mean, seriously, who cares if a guy marries a guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU0MwR0TJMc

this is sad. im getting the V on the 30th, but if i did screw up horribly and did get a girl pregnant, i would teach the kid from the start, that some guys like guys, and some girls like both, and all guys like girls that like girls.

However, being pregnant isn't a DISEASE.
:S

i know its not a disease, it just really is the scarriest thing for me in the world, and my old Helicopter instructor called it that, and i thought it was pretty funny.

ill edit mine if you edit yours

-SPACE-

this is sad. im getting the V on the 30th, but if i did screw up horribly and gave a girl the preggars disease, i would teach the kid from the start, that some guys like guys, and some girls like both, and all guys like girls that like girls.

wow :|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

to late. oh well. sorry ladies. just being dramatic. it is just dorkzone after all.

After I read this, I thought you must agree with the sentiment. You seem to be against reproduction and dorks.

hhmmm....actually, now that I think more (looka t the time, it's about a minute more) I decided that I want to create my own country where stupid people die out because of there stupidity.

I think about 15 years ago or something Germany had no Lifeguards so that no one could blame the lifeguard if someone got hurt or drowned. Well, that's how I want it to be.

*mutters about idiot people*

I greatly enjoy the Darwin Awards, does anyone else?