SuFantasma

Describe Your Skydive In Alternate Terms

Can you describe your skydive using these alternate words ? Lets see your creativity!

Container: Sack
Deployment Handle: Peter
Cutaway Handle: Dear John
Reserve Handle: The bottle
Main Canopy: Girlfriend (or Wife, depending on your current license)
Reserve Canopy: The Ex
Slider: Panties
Front Risers: Pubic Hair
Rear Risers: Pigtails
Cypress: Vibrator
Altimeter: Stamina
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

It was on a 5 minute call, so I threw the sack on my back and was ready to go. One last check of Peter, dear john, and the bottle. Everything was looking good! I get on the plane, and head to altitude. I am hoping that My ex will be there for me if I am in trouble; afterall, I did give her to my friend the rigger to handle her and tame her! And there it was, time to jump out! falling, falling, oh this is so fun. I give a little tug on peter, and the next thing i know, my girlfriend is standing on my shoulders, her panties come flying down! Whats going on? why am I spinning so much?? this will never do. I grab onto her pigtails yelling, cursing, and moaning. nothing! Say goodbye to dear John, and its off to the bottle for me!!! What?? Empty?? hmmm, thats not good. Then it is just me, no girlfriend, falling into despair. Buzzz, buzzz, oh yeah! My vibrater went off. damn thats good stuff. And there she is. My ex always did like my vibrater, and sure enough, she came back for it. woops, here comes her panties! I'm cuming in, check my stamina.. still going good. Grab that pubic hair and say.. bitch! i thought i told you to trim this!!! oh well, yank on it hard, and swoop in with my ex. When its all over, i give my my ex and girlfriend to my wonderful rigger and ask him if he can help me get them into my sack.

:);):ph34r:B|
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

It was on a 5 minute call, so I threw the sack on my back and was ready to go. One last check of Peter, dear john, and the bottle. Everything was looking good! I get on the plane, and head to altitude. I am hoping that My ex will be there for me if I am in trouble; afterall, I did give her to my friend the rigger to handle her and tame her! And there it was, time to jump out! falling, falling, oh this is so fun. I give a little tug on peter, and the next thing i know, my girlfriend is standing on my shoulders, her panties come flying down! Whats going on? why am I spinning so much?? this will never do. I grab onto her pigtails yelling, cursing, and moaning. nothing! Say goodbye to dear John, and its off to the bottle for me!!! What?? Empty?? hmmm, thats not good. Then it is just me, no girlfriend, falling into despair. Buzzz, buzzz, oh yeah! My vibrater went off. damn thats good stuff. And there she is. My ex always did like my vibrater, and sure enough, she came back for it. woops, here comes her panties! I'm cuming in, check my stamina.. still going good. Grab that pubic hair and say.. bitch! i thought i told you to trim this!!! oh well, yank on it hard, and swoop in with my ex. When its all over, i give my my ex and girlfriend to my wonderful rigger and ask him if he can help me get them into my sack.

:);):ph34r:B|

But...but...ummm...have you found your shoe? :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'm very safety conscious.
Every jump, I check my stuff before I go. I turn on the vibrator. I have the worlds best stamina -- it's over 30 years old and still going strong. I pay careful attention to my sack and peter, as well as the positioning of the metal pin in there. On the way up, I look from side to side, and think: Dear John -- the bottle. Dear John -- the bottle.

Then it gets to exit time, when the real fun begins. I go through all kinds of gyrations, and then finally use my peter to get things started, hopefully with my sweetie. If not, well there's always the ex. Regardless, I make sure that my panties aren't a wad, then I pull then down over my pigtails and pubic hairs.

Come in for a nice landing, take my sweetie in my arms, and carefully protect the ex that's hidden on my back. Then I go do it again :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)